Friday, August 1, 2008

Ready, Set, Go...

Well, so much for those World Series aspirations, huh? Can't believe the Braves are this bad this year. Tough year with injuries, though.

Oh well, I guess there is always football. Maybe my Jackets can surprise everyone with the new regime and rough up the ACC (and, of course, take it to those dirty rotten Dawgs). Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Zachary and Jessica are on their way to Ohio, Michigan, and Canada. They have to take a couple of puppies to Canada, and are visiting Grandpa and Mary and Grandma and Grandpa Hodge while up there. They'll be gone all week...so it will be a bit like being single again for me. I guess that means some TLC for my guitar!

Here is a video of Zachary yesterday, "getting ready to go." He was holding two boxes of puppy food like suitcases at the door. It was cute.





~E~

1 comment:

Terri said...

That is so sweet. He is growing up fast. I guess it's quiet at your house? I know you will miss them this week.