Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Tech Win (feels good to say that!)

Well, The Wreck won again, this time at Boston College, and I've gotta say, it was a little shocking.  I didn't get to see the game, but I listened to what I could, and we didn't play all that well.  But we pulled out the win, and that is all that matters.  We've got Virginia Tech coming up, and I know they will be tough.  We always have problems with them, and they are looking to show they still rule the ACC.  I think we can beat them, but we need to play better than we did this weekend.

As I did last week, here is my obligotory bragging picture:


Also, I feel compelled (by my wife, and most of my family) to say that UGA did win this weekend as well.

The family is doing well.  Zachary has started saying more words in the past week or so.  He is really starting to talk.  It is pretty neat.

~E~

2 comments:

Terri said...

Zachary needs to work on saying Aunt Terri....before he says Uncle Ken!!!!! hahaha

Terri said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention.......
18 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!