Thursday, January 8, 2009

They did it!


Holly and Patrick got married this past weekend. The wedding went well, and it was beautiful.

Both Jessica and I were in the wedding, and Zachary was a ring bearer.

He was the life of the party, too. I think the photographers got more shots of him than they did of Patrick and Holly!

I, along with Holly's friend Amy sung one of her favorite songs, "100 Years," by Five for Fighting. Ashley, Holly's sister, played the keyboard on the song.

It was a fun day, but very exhausting.

Special thanks to Sandra Oglesby for the pictures.

~E~

2 comments:

Terri said...

Zachary is precious!!! You'll have to send us some pics from the wedding of the three of you!!

Papa and Nana said...

I hope ya'll got some pictures of all three of you together. The ones you have posted are really good. We look forward to seeing all of you soon.
I love the formal look Zachary has going on in the picture of him by himself. He is precious.