Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Zachary Pics


Well, no real theme today. But since I haven't had time to update recently, I'm just gonna post some random pics we've taken in the last few weeks. Above is Zachary in my cowboy hat. He is such a little farmer.

Here's a couple that Jess took that are precious.



Jess caught him sneaking some Cool Whip out of the fridge!


I love this picture! I took it on Christmas day, when Zachary was playing with his new tractor at Nana and Papa's.

Like Father, like son. He loves biscuits and jelly.

Yummy.

Well, that's it for now. Just figured I'd throw some stuff out there while I had a moment.

~E~

5 comments:

Papa and Nana said...

He is just so precious. I love the pic of him into the cool whip, at least it's not butter.
Can't wait to see all of you.

Anonymous said...

zachary is sooooo cute in the cowboy hat
love ya

Anonymous said...

all of zacharys pictures are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love

cami

Adventures of Snaggle Tooth said...

he looks sooooo cute

Adventures of Snaggle Tooth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.